Communardo is a leading provider of software solutions and consulting services for the digital workplace. Our heart beats for modern work, agile processes, communication and cooperation in companies. Our experts support customers from all industries in selecting the right software, implementing intelligent solutions and developing customized apps. We support the introduction and operation of your solutions through training and change management, as well as managed services.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for full-time, well-skilled, and enthusiastic system administrators.
- You should have experience in a web application system environment, esp.
- Webserver (Apache, IIS), Apache Tomcat
- Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Database Management Systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Virtualization (VMWare, Docker, etc.)
- Network Components (Loadbalancer, Firewall).
- It will be of advantage to have some experience with Java web development to analyze log files and understanding the complete context of an issue, but this is not an absolute prerequisite.
- You should be used to working in a distributed team using state-of-the-art collaborative tools such as wiki, chat, blogs, or online video conferencing.
- Because most of our contact persons (customer, operational team) speak German, it will be of advantage if you also can speak German well. At least, your English should be very good for communications with our team in Germany.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of a keen and passionate team of highly experienced IT system engineers.
- Put your own ideas for developing our service process and populate new best practices. Your opinion is important to us.
- Build your future in a long-term working relationship with our team in Germany and become part of one of the most exciting software ecosystems in the world.
- Individual internal or external training
- Coachings by skilled system administrators