Who we are
Communardo is one of the leading Platinum Partners of Atlassian in Germany, Austria, and app vendor for the Atlassian ecosystem. Our software helps enterprise clients to implement superior collaboration solutions based on Atlassian Confluence and Jira. Furthermore, we provide integration solutions for Atlassian products with Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. Since 2018 we’re also operating from our office in Tirana.
What we want to do
Our product business is growing rapidly. To strengthen our development team we want to give the chance to apprentice developers to join our developer trainee program and upon successful completion start your career as a full-stack developer. The Developer Trainee Program lays the foundation for you to become a full member of our product team. This includes social skills such as “working in distributed teams”, methodical skills like “agile software development” and modern technologies including “TypeScript” and “React”.
What can you achieve?
- Work with the state of the art technologies and development approaches like
- Cloud development (Java, Spring Boot, Node.js, etc.)
- Frontend technologies (TypeScript, React, etc.)
- Professional Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Agile methods (Scrum)
- Being capable as full stack developer to
- understand current trends and advancements on the web
- work with modern web standards and best practices
- bring your creativity to the team to generate new ideas for nice features that strengthen our products
- Enjoy the multiple benefits of working for our company
- flexible training hours
- attend to internal/external training
- being individually coached by experienced developers/software architects
- pleasant payment during the trainee program
What do we expect from you?
- an enthusiastic student who wants to become a passionate developer
- you should have basic experiences with at least one programming language
- nice to have:
- nice to have:
- you like to work in a team
- you like to be responsible for tasks
- looking for a long-term perspective
- you can speak, read and write English very well
What to do next?
Are you interested to join? Please apply via our application form, by choosing the Trainee Program and Tirana as location. We will give you feedback within two weeks.
Criteria for applying in our program are as follows:
- You are in the last semester of your bachelor’s degree or currently (studying / finished studies) in a master’s degree for computer science, informatics, information technology, or similar.
- Include your CV
- A brief summary of a project or complex homework that you fulfilled during your studies alone or in a group.
One year intensive training and support up to your dream job at Communardo in Tirana.
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply via our application form until the 9th of October.
Communardo is a leader in enterprise collaboration, knowledge management, and social collaboration.