Who we are
Communardo builds products for smarter enterprise collaboration – we strive to make collaboration effective, fast and fun. We are an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, an Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner, as well as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and with our head office based in Dresden, our products have that “Made in Germany” quality. We take the problems that keep cropping up over and over again and develop apps that solve these brilliantly making Atlassian and Microsoft solutions even better.
- You will support our marketing team in preparing and executing B2B product marketing campaigns.
- For our international customer base you will create social media postings, blog posts, mailings, and more.
- You will be keeping track of the needs of our customers as well as analyzing developments of the market, competitors, and ecosystems.
- You will be assisting in the preparation of online and offline events, webinars, and product presentations.
Your Profile and Your Story
- You are studying economics, communication sciences, or business informatics with a focus on marketing.
- In your daily work you want to show your high affinity for the internet, social web, and digital technologies, as well as software products and their development
- How would you describe your way of working? Independently and structured!
- It’s not a problem at all for you to communicate in English!
What to do next?
Are you interested to join? Please apply via our application form.
- skill profile incl. the role
- specific experience in the field of (product) marketing, if already existing
- availability (when can you start?)
- expected salary