Who we are
Communardo is one of the leading Platinum Partners of Atlassian in Germany, Austria, and app vendor for the Atlassian ecosystem. Our software helps enterprise clients to implement superior collaboration solutions based on Atlassian Confluence and Jira. Furthermore, we provide integration solutions for Atlassian products with Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. Starting from 2018 we’re also operating from our branch in Tirana where a team of Software Developers, Product Owners, Marketing and Designers, are helping in developing our products further.
What we want to do
With your know-how you support our team in the area of user research as well as in the creation of interaction concepts and prototypes. In this way, you make our products more attractive for the multitude of national and international customers and enable a unique user experience.
- You generate relevant user insights by applying appropriate qualitative and quantitative research methods (surveys, interviews, user tests, etc.).
- You define fields of action based on customer feedback and competitive analyses.
- In addition to the user perspective, you also keep an eye on the business goals and are able to develop pragmatic solutions.
- You support the conception and implementation of our products in your product team and visualize ideas using wireframes.
- You develop meta-level fundamentals (e.g. methods, standards and interaction principles) in the team and continue to shape the role.
Your Profile and Your Story
- Experience with the use of various quantitative and qualitative (UX) research methods
- Experience with the design and optimization of modern web applications with a focus on user experience, ideally from a product environment
- Creativity and innovative approach to software product development using various tools and methods (personas, user journey mapping, etc.)
- Ability to think abstractly, analytically and entrepreneurially
- Joy in working in agile and cross-functional teams
- Very good written and spoken English, as you will be working with an international team, customers and partners
What to do next?
Are you interested to join? Please apply via our application form.
- skill profile incl. the role
- specific experience in the Atlassian ecosystem, if already existing
- availability (when can you start?)
- expected salary