Who we are
Communardo is one of the leading Platinum Partners of Atlassian in Germany, Austria, and app vendor for the Atlassian ecosystem. Our software helps enterprise clients to implement superior collaboration solutions based on Atlassian Confluence and Jira. Furthermore, we provide integration solutions for Atlassian products with Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. Starting from 2018 we’re also operating from our branch in Tirana where a team of Software Developers, Product Owners, Marketing and Designers, are helping in developing our products further.
What we want to do
Our product business is growing rapidly. To strengthen our development team we established a long term software engineering team in Tirana that has joined forces with our lead engineers.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for full-time, well-skilled, and enthusiastic system administrators. You should have experience in a web application system environment, esp.
- Webserver (Apache, IIS), Apache Tomcat
- Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Database Management Systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Virtualization (VMWare, Docker, etc.)
- Network Components (Loadbalancer, Firewall).
It will be of advantage to have some experience with Java web development to analyze log files and understanding the complete context of an issue, but this is not an absolute prerequisite. You should be used to work in a distributed team using state-of-the-art collaborative tools such as wiki, chat, blogs, or online video conferencing. Because most of our contact persons (customer, operational team) speak German, it will be of advantage if you also can speak German well. At least, your English should be very good for communications with our team in Germany.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of a keen and passionate team of highly experienced IT system engineers.
- Put your own ideas for developing our service process and populate new best practices. Your opinion is important to us.
- Build your future in a long-term working relationship with our team in Germany and become part of one of the most exciting software ecosystems in the world.
- Individual internal or external training
- Coachings by skilled system administrators
What to do next?
Are you interested to join? Please apply via our application form.
- skill profile incl. the role, skills in IT system engineer, project references, education, etc.
- specific experience in the Atlassian ecosystem, if already existing
- availability (when can you start?)
- expected salary
Communardo is a leader in enterprise collaboration, knowledge management, and social collaboration.