Do bugs and inaccuracies in web applications bother you as much as they do us? Do you always try to make solutions even better? Then we should get to know each other!
By applying established methodologies, you will perform quality assurance for the solutions we develop in Microsoft and Atlassian technologies. Your attention to detail contributes to the significant improvement of web applications for our customers.
- In predominantly small, agile development teams, you will work on test conception, test case creation, and manual as well as automated test execution.
- Your experience helps the consultants in the team to define requirements and the software developers to create automated tests.
- With your intuition for potential weaknesses and methodological knowledge of test case creation, you write test scenarios highlighting significant deviations.
- Independent test execution: Test the developed web applications in the ecosystem of Atlassian (Jira, Confluence) or Microsoft (SharePoint, Microsoft 365) thoroughly.
- You discuss detected deviations with the team and record meaningful error reports in our ticket system.
- In summary, you will evaluate whether the tested software solution is mature enough to make its way to our customers.
Your Profile and Your Story
- You have successfully completed vocational training in the IT field or have a comparable qualification
- Your work is characterized by conscientiousness and a high degree of analytical approach in the development and implementation of tests
- Practical experience concerning common methods in quality assurance (e.g. ISTQB) is a matter of course for your daily work
- Your ability to grasp and learn helps you to quickly internalize new functionalities and contexts in web applications.
- Your organizational strength and prioritization enable you to coordinate your tasks yourself and to set the right focus for tests.
- Your strong communication and assertiveness skills motivate your colleagues to create high-quality solutions
- Very good English skills complete your profile
What to do next?
Are you interested to join? Please apply via our application form.
- skill profile incl. the role
- specific experience in the Atlassian ecosystem, if already existing
- availability (when can you start?)
- expected salary