Do you want to use your full potential and your strengths to develop software that is really needed? Then this might be the right job for you! The digital workplace has become incredibly important for medium-sized and large companies in recent years! As a Senior Software Developer at Communardo, you will be responsible for app development that offers our customers “Smart Solutions for Modern Work”. In well-coordinated Scrum teams, you will expand leading digital workplace tools and help our international customers to advance to the next level of collaboration.
- Together we develop solutions which generate a noticeable benefit for the user in practice – and not everyone can claim that! 😉
- Everything can be done even better! Is this your claim? Perfect! With your work, you ensure the continuous improvement and further development of apps on established systems such as Atlassian Confluence and JIRA in the server and cloud environment.
- Together with your SCRUM team, you will design solutions, implement them independently and ensure the results using modern quality assurance methods.
- It doesn’t have to be all manual work, does it? That’s right. Automation of deployments and tests is also part of our daily work.
Your Profile and Your Story
- You already completed your apprenticeship or your studies with a computer science background a few years ago.
- You discovered your passion for web development early on.
- Meanwhile, you can look back on several years of Java experience and countless projects.
- Nevertheless, you never stop learning – when it comes to new technologies, you are immediately on board.
- And what is your character like? – Structured, self-reliant and absolutely team-oriented!
- Would you like to communicate mainly in English? No problem at all!
What to do next?
Are you interested to join? Please apply via our application form.
- skill profile incl. the role
- specific experience in the Atlassian ecosystem, if already existing
- availability (when can you start?)
- expected salary