Communardo builds products for smarter enterprise collaboration – we strive to make collaboration effective, fast and fun. We are an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, an Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner, as well as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and with our head office based in Dresden, our products have that “Made in Germany” quality. We take the problems that keep cropping up over and over again and develop apps that solve these brilliantly making Atlassian and Microsoft solutions even better.
With over 4,000 customers in 90 countries, we help some of the world’s largest companies to bring their employees, platforms and data together in powerful new ways.
To strengthen our product marketing team situated in Dresden, Germany, and Tirana, Albania, we are looking for a creative, self-motivated marketer with a hands-on mentality.
- Be part of our product marketing team, which is constantly keeping track of the needs of our customers and partners as well as analyzing developments of the market, competitors and ecosystems.
- Manage product marketing and sales activities, both online and offline (events), in close collaboration with our international development team and partners.
- Be in charge of the whole creative process of content creation – From the development of marketing campaigns and content strategies for our Atlassian and Microsoft apps to actively preparing planned content for different media.
- Foster customer engagement through direct communication and interaction with selected customers.
- Experience in B2B marketing and sales of software products via online and offline channels
- Very good English skills (spoken and written) in order to work with an international team, customers and partners.
- Experience regarding graphic design and video production (with tools like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere).
- Preferrably experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress) and Social Media tools such as Hootsuite, Canva, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Ad Manager, and Google Analytics.
- Ideally experience in working in a distributed, agile teams.
- Experience in using one or more of the software systems we are developing apps for.
What to do next?
Are you interested to join? Please apply via our application form.
- skill profile incl. the role, skills in IT system engineer, project references, education, etc.
- specific experience in the Atlassian ecosystem, if already existing
- availability (when can you start?)
- expected salary