Who we are
Communardo is one of the leading Platinum Partners of Atlassian in Germany, Austria, and app vendor for the Atlassian ecosystem. Our software helps enterprise clients to implement superior collaboration solutions based on Atlassian Confluence and Jira. Furthermore, we provide integration solutions for Atlassian products with Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. Starting from 2018 we’re also operating from our branch in Tirana where a team of Software Developers, Product Owners, Marketing and Designers, are helping in developing our products further.
- Support on recruiting new employees
- Support on other HR activities
- Help with events
- Organize team events, team building activities for the team
- Asset management
- Local marketing
- Financial activities
- Receive and direct visitors
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for location
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
Your profile and your story
- Successfully completed training in the field of finance, management, hotel management or a comparable qualification
- min. 2 years of professional experience in the field of team assistance or comparable activities
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- good written and spoken English knowledge
What to do next?
Are you interested to join? Please apply via our application form.
- skill profile incl. role, skills, references, education, etc.
- availability (when can you start?)
- expected salary