Microsoft.Cloud.Business – These 3 words can be used to describe one of the biggest digital changes in companies in recent years. Gone are the days when Microsoft only stood for operating systems or the Office suite. Also gone are the days when innovations came every 3 years. Today, Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics are three huge cloud platforms that are being expanded every day and are growing rapidly in companies.
What we want to do
Are you curious and do you want to discover the Microsoft cloud universe? Maybe for example in the power platform and creating cool business apps? Or do you want to set up the digital workplace and modern intranet solutions with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint online and Yammer and optimize them for our customers? Are you bored if there is not an update at least every month? Or do you enjoy taking customers with you into the world of Microsoft Cloud platforms and giving them fearless advice on how to deal with the many new applications and services?
Then there is a chance for you – become part of these rapid changes and join us in the Microsoft universe. Decide for yourself how you want to get started – as a professional directly with our customers? Or do the topics mean nothing to you yet? Not bad. We bring you up to date with our trainee program.
You will see – through your work as a Microsoft Solution Consultant you will build up a wealth of experience that our customers appreciate very much and that will open many doors for you for your future. Be curious.
We want you!
Your role (Tasks)
- active participation in internal and external training programs for consultants (technical and methodological)
- Close and customer-oriented work as a Microsoft 365 consultant
- Consulting and conception of solutions with Microsoft 365 (together with a coach and mentor)
- Design of the modern workplace for our customers (together with a coach and mentor)
- active contribution to the knowledge exchange on topics related to Microsoft 365
Your profile and your story
- Successfully completed university degree e.g. informatics, business informatics, business administration or a comparable vocational training
- Enthusiasm to create and introduce new solutions with customers
- Enthusiasm for a career as a consultant
- high team and communication skills and professional appearance
- Interest in new developments, digitalization, technologies & trends
What to do next?
Are you interested to join? Please apply via our application form.
- skill profile incl. the role
- specific experience in the Microsoft ecosystem, if already existing
- availability (when can you start?)
- expected salary