Want to improve your team’s productivity? This is THE event to be at.
Atlassian Team 2022 is considered as the ultimate teamwork experience, and worthy of that title! Three days of in-person and digital interactions, which brought together teams, leaders, and experts to share ideas. Think of a big company or thought leader that is making waves in your industry? There were probably there, discovering new ways to work together, better, and drive cultural change.
The Keynote Roundup
The opening keynote speakers at this year’s Atlassian Summit were Scott Farquhar, co-founders of and co-CEO of Atlassian, Anu Bharadwaj, VP of Product at Atlassian – Culture eats strategy for breakfast
In this keynote, they announced new products and covered the way how the Atlassian platform helps customers to navigate both digital and cultural transformations by unifying work across organizations no matter location, organizational functions, and traditional processes. Atlassian will be wherever you are.
The other keynote speakers covered the following topics in their talks:
- Atlassian ITSM: Come together right now – how Atlassian powers modern development, operations, and business teams by offering the best of both worlds: autonomy with coordination
- Should you be in an open [software] relationship? – how Atlassian’s open toolchain solution offers the best of both worlds: flexibility and coordination
- Work differently, together: A new vision for Work Management – how Atlassian Open Work Management provides teams with the best tools, practices, and templates that keep company-wide teamwork flowing to ensure your company can operate with the impact of an enterprise
The best of Atlassian Team 2022 – 4 product announcements you don’t want to miss
Being an Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner and official sponsor for many years in a row, we’ve learned one thing for sure: Atlassian will always bring something new to the table.
- Atlassian Atlas – the new teamwork directory that facilitates open sharing and provides context about work not just within an individual team but across teams
- Atlassian Compass – the newest developer experience platform that navigates and gives real-time reporting on changes made to their software architecture, bringing disconnected information about engineering output and teams collaboration
- Atlassian Data Lake & Analytics – Access to data across the enterprise is available with the newest Atlassian tools, offering simple cross-product and cross-instance data analysis and flexible data access & visualization
What else happened? Some fun highlights:
- The winner of Communardo’s Raffle got a NASA Apollo Saturn V 92176 Outer Space Model Rocket Lego set 🚀
- We attended some of the general sessions and events sponsored by our partners. Seeing everyone in person & interacting fueled our energy! We had missed chatting & seeing each one in person.
- Did you get you copy? The new editions of the Hitchhiker’s Guide made the rounds through the floor. You can get yours for free right here: https://www.communardo.com/the-hitchhikers-guide/
And now, we leave the floor to our CEO – Dirk Röhrborn, with some lovely closing statements regarding the event
"These three days felt just like a huge school reunion! It was great to meet so many people in Vegas many of whom I haven't met in three years. The time went by so quickly with the many conversations I had at almost every corner. I spoke with many Atlassian staff, long-term as well as new hires, about the various challenges and roadmaps, with software vendors about the shift to cloud, with CEOs from other solutions partners about their strategies to grow their business successfully, etc., etc. Also, I was happy to take up my old tradition to interview key Atlassian staff on the latest announcements. This time I met once more our old friend Sherif and additionally Amita and Vincent. I already look forward to Team'23 in April next year and would like to encourage everybody to make the journey - it's absolutely worth the investment in time and money!"
Want to learn more about the Atlas product?
Communardo CEO Dirk Röhrborn interviewed Sherif Mansour, a Distinguished Product Manager at Atlassian at Atlassian’s top Event “Team’22”. Check it out:
Finally (on the product side), don’t miss the latest news about Jira Service Management in this exclusive interview with Amita Abraham (Head of Product Marketing for Atlassian’s IT Solutions) and Vincent Wong (Principal Product Manager ITSM Solutions at Atlassian):