Only some more weeks to go until the biggest Atlassian event of the year takes place in Las Vegas: The Atlassian Summit 2019. It’s THE event for all Atlassian partners, vendors, users and enthusiasts. With 60+ sessions, there is enough choice for everyone, whether your favorite Atlassian product is Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket or else. Plus you have the chance to get a copy of the brand new Hitchhiker’s Guide Edition 2!
What You’ll See at Communardo’s Booth
- Bring Confluence and SharePoint Online together. Discover how our popular connector app seamlessly integrates these two platforms and empowers your teams to do more together.
- Unleash the power of your metadata. Generate robust overviews, create page templates, deliver personalized dashboards, and more.
- Two powerful new features for our User Anonymizer apps. The latest release includes automated anonymization and built-in reporting to make GDPR compliance easier than ever.
- Make Confluence accessible to all. Get all your employees involved by adding support for screen readers, keyboard navigation and meet accessibility requirements.
- The redesigned User Profiles for Confluence. An all-new administrator’s interface makes it a breeze to manage and customize user profiles for your organization.
Can’t wait to see any of these solutions? Simply contact us to schedule a private demo.
Mandalay Bay South Convention Center
3950 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Already have other plans? Don’t worry, there’s plenty of time to reschedule your vacation or develop a rare case of a highly contagious disease (#summitosis, anyone?). To not miss out on this highlight, this $250 discount code might ease the decision: TAKE20TEAM271