Only a few weeks to go until the new Atlassian event in Vienna: The Atlassian Open 2019 – the new format for all Atlassian partners, vendors, users and enthusiasts. With many exciting sessions on September 9th and 10th, there is enough choice for everyone, whether your favorite Atlassian product is Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket or any other product.
Discover new ways to make teamwork productive and efficient. Experience the best ideas and inspirations and learn directly from key leaders about use cases and tools that help teams thrive.
These are the featured speakers:
- Jay Simons (President, Atlassian)
- Dom Price (Work Futurist, Atlassian)
- Jenna Cline (Head of IT Strategy and Planning, Atlassian)
- Junie Dinda (Head of Marketing, Server and Data Center, Atlassian)
- Paul Buffington (Principal Solutions Engineer for ITSM, Atlassian)
- Guy Herbert (Risk Futurist, Atlassian)
Messe Wien Exhibition Congress Center
1021 Wien Austria
Our team is looking forward to meeting you
Head of Collaboration Solutions Department
Head of Products
Site Manager Dornbirn